Template:Infobox book/Series Princess Lessons, called Princess Diaries Guide to Life in the UK, is the first companion novel illustrated by Chesley McLaren and written by Meg Cabot.
"Yes! Finally! Just what you've been waiting for!
This book has it all:
- Preventing your tiara from slipping off
- Keeping your pores squeaky clean
- Winning the heart of the boy of your dreams (or, at the very least, the cute guy you sit next to in language lab)
- Avoiding a military incursion by a neighboring principality
- And much, much more!
By following the invaluable advice of Mia and her very special guest authors (including best friend and urban guerrilla Lilly Moscovitz; Grandmère, the dowager princess of Genovia; Manhattan beauty expert Paolo; Italian fashion specialist Sebastiano Grimaldi; and Tina Hakim Baba, resident high school romance specialist), you will be well prepared for the day you finally ascend the throne . . . or at the very least, you'll know the difference between a fish fork and a salad fork."
- Meg Cabot Official Website